We're Hiring an Assistant Chef!
The Common E2 is a independent cafe and co-work space in Bethnal Green. We are a dedicated and passionate team making quality brunch, lunch specials, homemade cakes and specialty coffee. We thrive to provide our community and team a place where quality, fair trade and work environment matters.
Check out our Instagram @thecommone2 to get an idea of who we are and what we create.
We are looking for a assistant chef who is passionate about food and is excited about the London cafe & brunch scene. In this role you will be working closely under the guidance of kitchen and general manager.
In this role there is room for creativity as suggestions for daily specials and menu items are encouraged.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a busy kitchen or similar role
- Have willingness to learn and sharper your skills and also share your own
- Bring ideas and creative mindset
- Have good organisation and time management skills
You will be required to:
- Work independently when necessary
- Work 2 to 3 days a week and be available on weekends
- Adhere to Health and safety regulations and keep high standards of hygiene
- Checking deliveries and place orders when necessary.
- Accomplish the mise en place successfully
- Preparation and delivery of dishes
- Salary starting on £10 per hour + tips
- Sociable working hours
- Friendly and respectful work environment
- Coffee and meal on duties
- Staff Discount for family and friends ( 25%)
- Staff gatherings
- Christmas Holidays
Please email your C.V. to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon.