Find Chef Work In East London
We’re looking for a full-time assistant chef with a passion and excitement for brunch and hearty, healthy, wholesome food. You will work closely with the head chef and general manager. Our cafe has a focus on quality food providing the community of Bethnal Green great value.
The Common E2 is an independent cafe and co-work space in Bethnal Green. We are a dedicated and passionate team making quality brunch, lunch specials, homemade cakes and specialty coffee. We thrive to provide our community and team a place where quality, fair trade and work environment matters.
Check out our instagram @thecommone2 to get an idea of who we are, what we do and the amazing community we’re a part of.
In this role there we encourage creativity as suggestions for daily specials and menu items are in constant change and development.
The ideal candidate chef candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a busy kitchen or similar role
- Baking skills is a plus
- Have willingness to learn and sharper your skills and also share your own
- Bring ideas and creative mindset
- Have good organisation and time management skills
You will be required to:
- Work independently when necessary
- Work 4 to 5 days a week and be available on weekends
- Adhere to Health and safety regulations and keep high standards of hygiene
- Checking deliveries and place orders when necessary.
- Accomplish the mise en place successfully
- Preparation and delivery of dishes
- Salary starting on £10 per hour + tips
- Sociable working hours
- Friendly and respectful work environment
- Coffee and meal on duties
- Staff Discount for family and friends ( 25%)
- Staff gatherings
- Christmas and New Year Holidays
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter or references.